Immediate care directed toward pain relief and patient recovery.
Spinal Disorders Including:
• Whiplash Disorders, Sprain/Strain Injuries
• Pinched nerves
• Acute and chronic low back pain
• Neck pain
• Disc injuries, Herniated discs
• Arthritis pain
• Migraine and tension headaches
• Jaw pain/Temporomandibular dysfunction and clicking
Sports Injury & Extremity Conditions Including Rehabilitation of:
• Knee injuries
• Shoulder injuries
• Wrist injuries/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Ankle injuries
Individually focused treatment and rehabilitation programs for the correction of chronic conditions to include:
• Subluxation degeneration
• Chronic arthritic pain
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Loss of spinal curvature
• Chronic whiplash
Wellness Care, Supportive Care and Prevention:
Directed toward optimizing the self healing, self rejuvenating systems of the body.
• Improvement and maintenance of nervous system function through prevention and management of spinal subluxation.
• Supportive care focused on maintenance of spinal function and chronic pain management for permanent spinal degenerative disorders.
• Public education lectures are also available for civic groups and businesses designed to prevent spinal injury and promote healthy lifestyles.
Complete Auto Injury Care:
• No payment expected until final settlement
• Cooperative relationships with insurance adjusters and attorneys
• Impairment and disability ratings
On-Site Service Offered:
• Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments (Also known as Spinal Manipulation)
• Gonstead and diversified methods of adjustments
• Non-Surgical Spinal Disc Decompression with the DRX9000
• Extremity Joint Adjustments
• Complete Orthopedic and Neurologic Examination.
• Digital Diagnostic X-Rays and Interpretation.
• Flexion Distraction Disc Management Techniques.
• Physiotherapy Modalities including TENS, Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation, Interferential
• Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation.
• Dietary and nutritional counseling services.
• Acupuncture services available
• Multiple Supports available inclusive of, but not limited to, Cervical Pillows, Shoe Insert Orthotics, Braces, and BioFreeze
Off-Site Services Offered:
We have developed unique relationships with other area providers to offer offsite services including:
• CT Scan
• Bone Scans
• Bone Density Evaluations
• Complete laboratory Services
• Internal Medicine
• Primary Care
• Physical Rehabilitation
• Electrodiagnostic studies to include EMGINCV
• Fitness Training
• NC Licensed Massage Therapy Referral Network